Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dorito salad

I don't know the technical name for this, but it's REALLY good. My friend Kristina made it for another friend's bachelorette party - it's yummy!!! It's kind of a loose recipe, as most of mine are. I never buy the already cooked chicken, I just cook/cut up a couple of chicken breasts.


INGREDIENTS

1 bag of lettuce - any kind
Chicken breast, cooked and chopped (Can use pre-cooked grilled Tyson chicken strips/fajita strips-not frozen)
1 bag of cheese (I use Co-Jack)
1-2 cans of Ranch Style Beans, drained and rinsed
1 bag Nacho Cheese Doritos (slightly crushed)
Catalina dressing


DIRECTIONS

In large bowl, mix lettuce, chicken, cheese and beans.

Just before serving, add Doritos and dressing. Use just enough dressing to cover, not soak the salad. Enjoy!

No comments: