Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tortilla pizzas

Here's an easy one for ya. I've used this one a few times this week since I haven't been feeling up to par.


INGREDIENTS

Tortillas
Sauce
Toppings
Cheese


DIRECTIONS

I like to double layer my tortillas to make the pizza a little more substantial. Layer a little sauce and cheese between two tortillas. Top with more sauce, toppings and cheese.

Bake at 350
° for 7-9 minutes. I like to broil mine for about 1 minute at the end to get the cheese good and brown.

Cut up and enjoy!!


You can go traditional - tomato sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella....or get a little more creative and go with whatever you're feeling. Here are some of our fave combinations:

**Honey mustard, cut up cooked chicken, bacon bits, mozzarella cheese.
**BBQ sauce, cut up cooked chicken, cheddar cheese

1 comment:

Natalie said...

sounds yummy. I am always looking for fast easty dinners.